tisdag 2 november 2010

Regarding my App

In regards to my previous post and the published application. Feedback is welcome, especially so if there is stuff that doesn't work or if there's something you think could have been better/different. Please use the email address pallenygren@hotmail.com for all feedback / questions. The Flashlight application has had a minor fix; the orientation would change according to how the user held the phone, now it is always in portrait mode to prevent the light from turning off when the internal sensor detects a change in orientation.

I have had a report that it does not work on a Droid 2, since I do not have access to one of these devices I would appreciate reports from more people how the Flashlight app behaves on Droids.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar