tisdag 14 december 2010

Car Journal

Finally I got time to finish Car Journal and put it on Android Market. You'll find it at Android Market.

Car Journal lets you track your car travels. Just enter the information you need whenever you are going somewhere (car registration, date and time can be automatically filled in if so desired, check the preferences screen) and then export it as a .csv file when you need to analyze it. All information is stored in an SQLite database and is viewable on your Android device. When exporting to .csv there are several ways to go, email it or Bluetooth it (if your device supports it) etc.

Feedback is always welcome, and also if you think something is missing let me know and I will compile a wish-list.

1 kommentar:

  1. I have downloaded this app and I really like it. EXCEPT for one thing. When I try to export my data in an email, the email comes through with no file attached. I can't find any way to get the data out. Is something missing? steverogersus@gmail.com

    SvaraRadera